Blueberries are coming into season in KY! You can find many different uses for this great fruit but here is our TOP 10:
- Add blueberries to a green salad
- Freeze blueberries and eat them frozen for a sweet treat on a hot day
- Add them to your pancake or waffle mix
- Blend them with a banana, ice and yogurt for a smoothie
- Top your cereal with a handful
- Make a blueberry sauce and drizzle on pork or chicken
- Toss some in a fruit salad
- Make a batch of blueberry muffins
- Layer yogurt and blueberries with a drizzle of honey for dessert
- Eat some just plain and fresh (washed of course)!
How will you enjoy this fruit?