Apple NachosReceta en Español
This is a favorite with kids as an after school snack.
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 red apples, cored and cut into ¼ inch slices
- 2 green apples, cored and cut into ¼ inch slices
- In a blender, combine peanut butter, yogurt, milk and honey. Blend until smooth.
- Place apple slices on a large plate or platter and drizzle with peanut butter sauce.
- Add toppings of choice if desired and serve immediately.
Nutrition facts per serving: 160 calories; 6g total fat; 1g saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 0mg cholesterol; 5mg sodium; 27g carbohydrate; 4g fiber; 20g sugar; 4g protein; 2% Daily Value of vitamin A; 8% Daily Value of vitamin C; 4% Daily Value of calcium; 2% Daily Value of iron. *Nutrition facts do not include optional toppings