Apple Spinach SaladReceta en Español
- 1 (10-ounce) bag baby spinach
- 1 large apple, diced
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 medium carrots, shredded
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- * 1/3 cup olive oil
- * 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- * 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- * 1/2 teaspoon honey
- * 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- * Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash hands with warm water and soap, scrubbing for at least 20 seconds.
- Gently scrub apple, red onion, and carrots with a clean vegetable brush under cool running water before preparing them.
- Add all salad ingredients to a large bowl.
- ***Add all dressing ingredients to a small jar with a lid. Shake well to combine. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss well to combine.
- Serve immediately, and store leftovers in the refrigerator within 2 hours.
250 calories; 19g total fat; 2g saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 0mg cholesterol; 110mg sodium; 20g total carbohydrate; 4g dietary fiber; 13g total sugars; 0g added sugars; 2g protein; 0% Daily Value of vitamin D; 4% Daily Value of calcium; 10% Daily Value of iron; 4% Daily Value of potassium.