Bacon and Tomato Dip
Servings:Makes 16 servingsServing Size:2 tablespoons
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 cup low fat mayonnaise
- 2 large tomatoes, diced, reserve excess juice
- 4 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine all ingredients.
- Add reserved tomato juice until dip reaches desired consistency.
- Serve with fresh vegetables or reduced fat crackers.
Source: Plate it up! Kentucky Proud Project.
50 calories; 3 fat; 1g saturated fat; 5mg cholesterol; 160mg sodium; 6g carbohydrate; 0g fiber; 3g sugar; 1g protein.