Bagel with Strawberries
Servings:2Serving Size:1/2 half of bagel
- 1 whole-grain bagel, halved
- ¼ cup cream cheese or ricotta cheese
- ½ cup sliced strawberries
- Honey or maple syrup
- Cinnamon (optional)
- Spread each half of the bagel with 2 tablespoons of cream cheese or ricotta.
- Sprinkle each bagel half with strawberries.
- Drizzle with honey or maple syrup. Sprinkle with cinnamon (optional).
Source: LEAP...for Health: Adapted from: Real Simple Food. Bagel with Ricotta and Strawberries. http://www.realsimple.com/food-recipes/recipe-collections-favorites/quick-easy/healthy-snack-ideas/bagel-ricotta-strawberries-O.
Toast bagel for a warm treat!
NUTRITION FACTS PER SERVING: 240 calories; 12g fat; 69 saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 30mg cholesterol; 220mg sodium; 29g carbohydrate; 1g fiber; 1Og sugar; 3g added sugars; 7g protein; 0% Daily Value of vitamin D; 4% Daily Value of calcium; 6% Daily Value of iron; 2% Daily Value of potassium.