With only 4 ingredients, this baked fruit dessert is simple. It’s also delicious. Ripe, fresh fruit is dressed with sugar and cinnamon.
- 4 cups of fresh or canned fruit (drain if using canned)
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- ¼ cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Arrange fruit in a flat baking dish.
- Dot top of fruit with margarine.
- Combine brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over fruit.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Look for canned fruit packed in light syrup or water.
- Fresh fruit may be used in season. For added color and nutrients use strawberries, blackberries or blueberries.
Nutrition facts per serving: 80 calories; 1.5g total fat; 0g saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 0mg cholesterol; 15mg sodium; 19g total carbohydrate; 2g dietary fiber; 16g sugar; 1g protein; 2% Daily Value of vitamin A; 25% Daily Value of vitamin C; 2% Daily Value of calcium; 2% Daily Value of iron