Balsamic Veggie PastaReceta en Español
Servings:4Serving Size:2 cups
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small zucchini, chopped
- 1 small yellow squash, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup green onions, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 8 ounces whole wheat pasta
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan, grated
- In large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium heat.
- Add minced garlic and cook one minute, until fragrant.
- Add chopped zucchini, squash, tomatoes, and green onions, and cook until tender.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large bowl, whisk together 3 tablespoons olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and dried basil.
- Stir in zucchini, squash, tomatoes, and green onions.
- Let sit for 5 to 10 minutes.
- In a large pot, cook pasta in salted water about 7 minutes, until al dente.
- Toss pasta with vegetable mixture until incorporated.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve warm.
Source: Plate it up! Kentucky Proud Project.
390 calories, 16g fat, 3.5g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 200mg sodium, 52g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 6g sugars, 0g added sugars, 10g protein