BBQ Sweet Potato NachosReceta en Español
Servings:4Serving Size:¼ of recipeRecipe Cost:$4.56Cost per Serving:$1.14
- 2 sweet potatoes (long and evenly round is ideal), washed and sliced into ¼ inch rounds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ red onion, diced
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ bell pepper, diced
- ½ avocado, pit removed and diced (optional)
- 1 ½ teaspoons lemon juice
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 ½ tablespoons barbeque sauce
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spread sweet potato rounds on a large sheet pan and toss with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Roast potatoes for 10-15 minutes, toss and continue roasting for another
10-15 minutes. Meanwhile, combine ingredients for dressing in small bowl.
- Remove sweet potatoes from oven. Sprinkle onion, black beans, bell pepper and avocado (if using) over the sweet potatoes and let cool.
- Drizzle with dressing or use dressing to dip.
Source: Katie Shoultz, NEP Marketing and Media Specialist, University of Kentucky Cooperative Extension Service
300 calories; 12g total fat; 2.5g saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 5mg cholesterol; 710mg sodium; 40g carbohydrate; 9g fiber; 8g sugar; 0g added sugar; 10g protein; 0% Daily Value of vitamin D; 6% Daily Value of calcium; 10% Daily Value of iron; 2% Daily Value of potassium.