Blackberry and Basil Spritzer
Servings:Makes 3 servingsServing Size:16 ounces
- 2 cups lemon sparkling water
- 2 cups ice cubes (6-7 large cubes)
- 2 cups blackberries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 lime (1/2 lime juice, 1/2 cut into wedges)
- 3 basil leaves
- Combine all ingredients, except basil, in a blender and blend on high speed until completely mixed.
- Strain mixture through sieve to separate blackberry seeds.
- Pour in 3 glasses, add 1 basil leaf to each drink and serve with lime wedge.
Source: Plate it up! Kentucky Proud Project.
Nutrition facts per serving: >90 calories; 0g fat; 0g saturated fat; 0mg cholesterol; 30mg sodium; 22g carbohydrate; 5g fiber; 15g sugar; 1g protein.