Blackberry and Cucumber Salad
Servings:Makes 4-6 servingsServing Size:4 ounces
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 4 cups spring mix
- 3 heaping cups blackberries
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and seeds scraped out, cut into 1-inch pieces on a diagonal
- 1 cup mint, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, honey and salt and pepper.
- Combine spring mix, blackberries, cucumbers, mint, and pecans in a large serving bowl.
- Toss with dressing.
Source: Plate it up! Kentucky Proud Project.
Nutrition facts per serving: 180 calories; 12g fat; 1.5g saturated fat; 0mg cholesterol; 160mg sodium; 18g carbohydrate; 8g fiber; 8g sugar; 4g protein.