Blueberry Cheesecake BarsReceta en Español
Servings:16Serving Size:1 barRecipe Cost:$7.42Cost per Serving:$0.46
- *1 cup graham cracker crumbs (9-10 graham cracker sheets)
- *3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- *3 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 1 1/2 cups nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 3.5 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest (optional)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Wash hands with warm water and soap, scrubbing for at least 20 seconds.
- *Mix graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and applesauce together in a medium bowl until combined. Evenly press crust into an 8-by-8 baking pan. Using the bottom of a dry measuring cup, firmly press down on the crust to make it more compact.
- *Bake for 12 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- Increase the oven temperature to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine the yogurt, softened cream cheese, cornstarch, salt, sugar, and lemon juice. Fold in the blueberries and the lemon zest (if using).
- Carefully drop spoonfuls of the topping mixture over the cooled crust and spread to make an even layer.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until it does not jiggle. Remove from oven and let cool completely (about 45 minutes). For best results, refrigerate 1 hour before cutting.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Source: Jean Najor, Program Coordinator II; and Jen Robinson, NEP Area Agent, University of Kentucky Cooperative Extension Service
110 calories; 5g total fat; 2.5g saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 15mg cholesterol; 95mg sodium; 14g total carbohydrate; 1g dietary fiber; 9g total sugars; 4g added sugars; 3g protein; 0% Daily Value of vitamin D; 2% Daily Value of calcium; 0% Daily Value of iron; 2% Daily Value of potassium