Blueberry & Orange Flavored WaterReceta en Español
Servings:8Serving Size:1 cupRecipe Cost:$1.03 Cost per Serving:$0.13
- 1 orange
- 1 cup of blueberries, fresh or thawed frozen
- 2 quarts water
- Thinly slice orange, leaving rind on.
- Place orange slices and blueberries in the bottom of a 2-quart pitcher.
- With the back of a wooden spoon, lightly mash fruit to release the flavor.
- Fill pitcher with water and mix.
- Chill several hours or overnight for best results. Serve over ice.
Source: Brooke Jenkins-Howard, Kentucky Cooperative Extension Service Nutrition Education Program.
Keep a large cup of water on hand and sip throughout the day to stay hydrated!
20 calories; 0g total fat; 0g saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 0mg cholesterol; 0mg sodium; 5g total carbohydrate; 1g fiber; 4g sugar; 0g added sugar; 0g protein; 0% Daily Value vitamin D; 2% Daily Value calcium; 0% Daily Value iron; 0% Daily Value potassium.