Bourbon Street ChickenReceta en Español
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 pounds boneless chicken, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon ginger
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup applesauce
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup water
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (10-ounce) bag frozen stir-fry vegetables and rice
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken pieces and cook until lightly browned.
- Except for vegetables and rice, add the rest of ingredients to the skillet. Stir until well mixed.
- Bring to a hard boil, reduce heat, and let simmer for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, cook vegetables and rice according to package instructions.
- Serve chicken over vegetables and rice.
420 calories; 12g total fat; 2.5g saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 130mg cholesterol; 400mg sodium; 27g carbohydrate; 0g fiber; 13g sugar; 10g added sugar; 49g protein; 0% Daily Value of vitamin D; 4% Daily Value of calcium; 10% Daily Value of iron; 10% Daily Value of potassium.