Breakfast HashReceta en Español
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 pound breakfast sausage
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large sweet potato, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 eggs
- Add a tablespoon of olive oil to one skillet and set aside.
- In another skillet, add sausage and break into small pieces. Cook over medium heat. Once browned, add onion and bell pepper. Cook for another 2-3 minutes. Remove skillet from heat.
- In the skillet with olive oil, add chopped sweet potato, paprika and black pepper. Cook and stir until the potatoes begin to brown slightly. Cover and let potatoes continue to cook, stirring occasionally, for another 5 minutes.
- Scrape potatoes to one side of skillet and add half of the sausage mixture into the potatoes. Do the same with the potatoes and move half of the potatoes to the sausage skillet. Mix each skillet until ingredients are combined and then create 3 spaces in each skillet for the eggs.
- Crack eggs into spaces, cover the skillets and cook over medium-low heat until eggs are cooked firm.
260 calories; 19g total fat; 5g saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 200mg cholesterol; 430mg sodium; 8g carbohydrate; 1g fiber; 3g sugar; 0g added sugar; 14g protein; 6% Daily Value of vitamin D;
4% Daily Value of calcium; 10% Daily Value of iron; 4% Daily Value of potassium.