Breakfast PizzaReceta en Español
Pizza for breakfast? Why not?! This quick and easy recipe will have your kids jumping out of bed in the morning.
- Cooking spray
- 2 (8 ounce) tubes reduced-fat crescent rolls
- ½ pound breakfast sausage
- 1 cup ( 4 ounce) fresh mushrooms, chopped or sliced
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- ½ cup green pepper, chopped
- ½ cup tomatoes, chopped
- 4 eggs, well beaten
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a cookie sheet.
- Press crescent rolls onto the cookie sheet with fingers to create one even sheet of dough.
- Pinch up the edges to hold toppings.
- In a skillet, brown sausage and drain.
- Sprinkle sausage, mushrooms, onion, green pepper, and tomatoes evenly over the dough.
- Pour eggs over top and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cut into squares with a pizza cutter and serve.
Option: Fat and cholesterol content can be reduced by using low-fat cheese and 6 egg whites instead of 4 eggs.
Nutrition facts per serving: 250 calories; 17g total fat; 7g saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 75mg cholesterol; 580mg sodium; 18g carbohydrate; 0g fiber; 3g sugar; 10g protein; 0% Daily Value of vitamin D; 8% Daily Value of calcium; 6% Daily Value of iron; 2% Daily Value of potassium