Citrus Chicken Stir FryReceta en Español
Servings:4Serving Size:1 cupRecipe Cost:$6.42Cost per Serving:$1.61
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 ounces sugar snap peas, wash and string, if needed
- 1 red or orange bell pepper, sliced
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and sprinkle garlic powder over the pieces. Brown each side for about 2 minutes, flipping chicken occasionally.
- In a small bowl, stir together soy sauce, orange juice, honey and black pepper. Pour over chicken. Add sugar snap peas and bell pepper slices to the pan. Stir to combine.
- Cook for an additional 3-4 minutes, until peas and bell pepper slices soften and chicken has reached 165 degrees F. Serve over rice.
Source: Adapted from USDA What's Cooking?
320 calories; 16g total fat; 3.5g saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 150mg cholesterol; 410mg sodium; 12g carbohydrate; 2g fiber; 5g sugar; 1g added sugar; 31g protein; 0% Daily Value of vitamin D; 4% Daily Value of calcium; 15% Daily Value of iron; 10% Daily Value of potassium.