Citrus Kale SaladReceta en Español
- 1 bunch of kale, washed and dried
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon plain Greek yogurt
- 2 oranges, peeled and seeded, cut into chunks
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- ½ cup sunflower or pumpkin seeds
- Tear leaves off kale stalk and chop. Set aside in a large bowl.
- Combine orange juice, olive oil, sugar, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a small jar. Shake until combined. Add yogurt and shake again until creamy.
- Pour dressing over kale and toss.
- Add orange pieces, onion and seeds. Toss until combined.
Nutrition facts per serving:
240 calories; 16g total fat; 2g saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 0mg cholesterol; 180mg sodium; 19g carbohydrate; 6g fiber; 10g sugar; 1g added sugar; 7g protein; 0% Daily Value of vitamin D; 20% Daily Value of calcium; 10% Daily Value of iron; 10% Daily Value of potassium.