Country Morning CasseroleReceta en Español
- 2 cups whole-wheat bread, cut into cubes
- 1 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup skim milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup frozen broccoli florets
- ½ bell pepper, roughly chopped
- ½ onion, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a 7-by-11-inch or 9-by-9-inch pan, layer bread cubes and shredded cheddar.
- In a medium bowl, mix eggs, milk, salt, garlic powder, pepper and vegetables. Pour over bread.
- Bake for approximately one hour (check periodically) or until eggs have set.
120 calories; 5g total fat; 2g saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 170mg cholesterol; 400mg sodium; 9g carbohydrate; 1g fiber; 3g sugar; 0g added sugar; 12g protein; 0% Daily Value of vitamin D; 10% Daily Value of calcium; 6% Daily Value of iron; 4% Daily Value of potassium.