Crunchy Hawaiian Chicken WrapReceta en Español
Servings:Makes 6 servingsServing Size:1 wrapRecipe Cost:8.53Cost per Serving:1.42
- ¼ cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1½ teaspoons garlic powder
- 1½ teaspoons onion powder
- 1½ teaspoons chili powder
- 3½ cups coleslaw salad mix
- ¼ cup canned crushed pineapple in 100% juice, drained
- 1 cup fresh chopped baby spinach
- 3 cups diced cooked chicken
- 6 8-inch whole-wheat tortillas
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, garlic powder, onion powder and chili powder for the dressing. Mix well.
- Add coleslaw mix, pineapple, spinach and chicken to the Mix well. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.
- For each wrap, place½ cup filling on the bottom half of the tortilla and roll in the form of a Place seam side down. Cut diagonally. Serve immediately.
NOTE: Filling may be made up to one day in advance. Assemble wraps when ready to serve.
Source: Source: United States Department of Agriculture, What's Cooking USDA Mixing Bowl, March 2015. www.usda.gov/whatscooking
Nutrition facts per serving: 300 calories; 7g fat; 12g saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 55mg cholesterol; 490mg sodium; 35g carbohydrate; 1g fiber; 1g sugar; 6g added sugar; 25g protein; 0% Daily Value of vitamin D; 2% Daily Value of calcium; 6% Daily Value of iron; 4% Daily Value of potassium.