Cucumber, Corn, and Bean Salsa
Servings:Makes 20 servingsServing Size:1/2 cup
- 2-3 large cucumbers
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 small red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup black beans
- 1/2 cup fresh whole kernel corn, cooked
- 1 ounce package dry ranch dressing mix
- 1/8 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar, optional
- Wash all vegetables. Finely chop cucumbers, tomatoes, pepper, and onion. Combine in a large mixing bowl with chopped cilantro.
- Drain and rinse beans and add to chopped vegetables. Add corn. If using canned corn instead of fresh, drain off liquid prior to adding to vegetables.
- In a small bowl, mix together ranch dressing packet, vinegar, and sugar. Pour dressing over vegetables and mix well.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until chilled.
Source: Plate it up! Kentucky Proud Project.
50 calories; 0g fat; 130mg sodium; 7g carbohydrates; 2g fiber; 70% Daily Value of vitamin C; 6% Daily Value of vitamin A.