Easy Chicken Salad
Servings:8Serving Size:1/2 cup
- 12-ounces leftover or canned chicken (about 2¼ cups)
- ½ cup low-fat mayonnaise or salad dressing
- ½ cup seedless red grapes, quartered
- ½ cup chopped celery
- ½ cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Crackers or bread for serving
- Dice leftover chicken into ½-inch cubes, or drain and flake canned chicken.
- Mix other ingredients, except crackers or bread, with chicken.
- Serve with crackers or bread.
Source: LEAP...for Health: Adapted from: Velma Mullins, Laurel County Nutrition Education Program Assistant, University of Kentucky Cooperative Extension Service.
NUTRITION FACTS PER SERVING: 170 calories; 12g fat; 2g saturated fat; Og trans fat; 40mg cholesterol; 220mg sodium; 4g carbohydrate; 1g fiber; 2g sugar; Og added sugars; 13g protein; 0% Daily Value of vitamin D; 2% Daily Value of calcium; 6% Daily Value of iron; 4% Daily Value of potassium.