Easy Sheet Pan Chicken BakeReceta en Español
- Nonstick spray
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced into strips
- 3 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix chili powder, paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper; set aside.
- Place chicken and vegetables in large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil; toss to evenly coat.
- Lightly coat chicken slices, bell peppers and onion in spice mix. Spread onto baking sheet.
- Roast in oven, tossing halfway, until vegetables are tender and chicken has cooked through, about 20-25 minutes.
270 calories; 13g total fat; 2g saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 85mg cholesterol; 380mg sodium; 11g carbohydrate; 2g fiber; 4g sugar; 0g added sugar; 27g protein; 0% Daily Value of vitamin D; 2% Daily Value of calcium; 6% Daily Value of iron; 15% Daily Value of potassium.