Easy Summer SaladReceta en Español
Recipe Cost:$3.89Cost per Serving:$0.65
- 1 cucumber, peeled and cubed
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Mix cucumber, onions, tomato, and garlic in a large bowl.
- Stir in lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper until well mixed.
- Serve at room temperature or chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.
Make it a Meal
Pair this salad with a turkey burger with cheese on whole wheat bun, baked apples and water for an easy lunch or dinner!
Source: United States Department of Agriculture, What's Cooking USDA Mixing Bowl, March 2015. www.usda.gov/whatscooking
45 calories; 2.5 total fat; 0g saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 0mg cholesterol; 100mg sodium; 6g total carbohydrate; 1g fiber; 3g sugar; 0g added sugar; 1g protein; 0% Daily Value vitamin d; 2% Daily Value calcium; 0% Daily Value iron; 2% Daily Value potassium.