Farmers Market Squash SautéReceta en Español
Servings:8Serving Size:1 cup
- 2 cups whole grain rotini pasta
- 3 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 medium zucchini, diced
- 4 medium carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 medium yellow squash, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped basil
- ¾ cup light Alfredo sauce
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Roast chicken breasts at 400 degrees F to an internal temperature of 165 degrees F, about 25-35 minutes; Let cool.
- Dice chicken into bite sized pieces.
- In a large saute pan, add olive oil, zucchini and carrots.
- Saute until slightly cooked.
- Add yellow squash and garlic and saute until all vegetables are tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in basil, diced chicken and pasta.
- Add Alfredo sauce and toss until ingredients are evenly coated.
- Reheat by tossing the ingredients in the saute pan for 3-5 minutes over medium heat.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve.
Source: Plate it up! Kentucky Proud Project.
230 calories, 7g fat, 2.5g saturated fat, 40mg cholesterol, 210mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate, 4g sugars, 18g protein.