Farmers’ Market Strawberry SorbetReceta en Español
- 1 pound fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup honey
- Wash hands with warm water and soap, scrubbing for at least 20 seconds.
- Wash, hull, and halve the strawberries. Place them on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and freeze until hardened.
- Add the frozen strawberries and honey to a blender or food processor and process until evenly mixed.
- Transfer to a loaf pan and freeze until firm.
- You can substitute orange juice for honey. The product will be harder.
- You can substitute store-bought frozen strawberries for fresh, and skip step 2.
- You can substitute other frozen fruit for strawberries. You might need to allow frozen fruit to soften slightly before blending.
100 calories; 0g total fat; 0g saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 0mg cholesterol; 0mg sodium; 26g total carbohydrate; 2g dietary fiber; 23g total sugars; 0g added sugar; 1g protein; 0% Daily Value of vitamin D; 2% Daily Value of calcium; 0% Daily Value of iron; 4% Daily Value of potassium.