Frozen Fruit Cups
These are great for after school snacks. Your kids will be asking for them — they’re that good.
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (20 ounce) can unsweetened pineapple tidbits, undrained
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (6 ounce can) frozen orange juice concentrate, partially thawed
- 1 large, firm banana, sliced
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; cool for 10 minutes. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Spoon into foil cups. Freeze until firm.
- Remove from freezer 30 minutes before serving.
Make it a Meal
- Corned beef
- Boiled potatoes
- Steamed broccoli
- Frozen Fruit Cups
- Irish soda bread
- Low-fat milk
Make the most of your choices. Use whole or cut-up fruit, rather than juice, to get the benefits of dietary fiber.
Nutrition facts per serving: 60 calories; 0 g total fat; 0 g saturated fat; 0 g trans fat; 0 mg cholesterol; 135 mg sodium; 9 g carbohydrate; 1 g fiber; 8 g sugar; 3 g protein; 4% Daily Value of vitamin A; 30% Daily Value vitamin C