- 1 French bread loaf
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- 8 ounce can mandarin oranges in 100% juice, drained
- 1 diced granny smith apple
- 6 ounce low-fat spreadable cream cheese
- Honey (optional)
- Slice bread into 24 slices. Lightly toast bread on both sides under the broiler. Set aside to cool.
- In a small bowl, combine the strawberries, mandarin oranges and apple.
- Spread a light layer of cream cheese on each piece of bread. Top the cream cheese with approximately one tablespoon of the fruit mixture.
- Drizzle each piece of fru-schetta with honey if desired.
***If French bread is not available, substitute an English muffin, tortilla or whole wheat toast.
60 calories; 1g fat; 0.5 saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 5mg cholesterol; 95mg sodium; 11g total carbohydrates; 0g dietary fiber; 3g total sugars;0g added sugars; 2g protein; 0% Daily Value of vitamin D; 2% Daily Value of calcium; 6% Daily Value of iron; 0% Daily Value of potassium