Tasty Fruit Quesadillas
Servings:1Serving Size:1 quesadilla
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 whole grain tortilla
- 1/2 banana, thinly sliced
- 2 strawberries, sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- Spray a medium skillet with cooking spray and place skillet on medium heat.
- Spread the peanut butter over the tortilla.
- Arrange strawberry and banana slices over half of the tortilla and the fold the tortilla in half.
- Place the quesadilla on the skillet and cook 1-2 minutes on each side until just browned.
- Remove the quesadilla from the skillet and cut into 3 pieces.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top and serve.
Source: Eat Smart to Play Hard : University of Kentucky Cooperative Extension Service, Nutrition Education Program
280 calories; 9g total fat; 1.5g saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 0mg cholesterol; 200mg sodium; 43g carbohydrate; 6g dietary fiber; 12g total sugars; 9g protein