Fruit TreatReceta en Español
Your kids will love this. It’s like a giant oatmeal cookie with fruit on the top.
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup flour
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup old-fashioned oats
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 4-5 teaspoons honey, to taste
- 1cup strawberries, sliced
- 2 cups blueberries
- 2 bananas, sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix together all crust ingredients with hands or fork. Once mixed, form into a ball. (The mixture will be crumbly.)
- Line a pizza pan or cookie sheet with parchment paper. Spread and pat down the crust to form a circle.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until crust is lightly browned. Remove crust from oven and let cool.
- Mix yogurt and honey together. Spread on crust.
- Top with fruit. (You can also use other types of fruit.)
Nutrition facts per serving: 270 calories; 12g total fat; 7g saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 35mg cholesterol; 105mg sodium; 31g carbohydrate; 1g fiber; 15g sugar; 7g added sugar; 11g protein; 0% Daily Value of vitamin D; 8% Daily Value of calcium; 6% Daily Value of iron; 6% Daily Value of potassium