Fruit & Yogurt Frozen TreatReceta en Español
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup strawberries
- ¾ cup fat free yogurt
- Rinse 1 cup of blueberries in cold tap water, drain and place in a self-sealing sandwich bag.
- Rinse 1 cup of strawberries in cold tap water and drain. Cut the cap off each strawberry, chop into medium-size pieces and place in a separate sandwich bag.
- Squeeze out excess air as you tightly seal each sandwich bag.
- Gently mash each bag until the berries are broken down.
- Evenly divide the mashed blueberries among four single serve freezer pop molds or paper cups and freeze for 30 minutes (or until firm).
- Evenly divide yogurt on top of frozen blueberries and insert a wooden craft stick. Freeze for 30 minutes (or until firm).
- Evenly divide the strawberries on top of the frozen yogurt and freeze again for 30 minutes (or until firm).
80 calories, 0g fat, 0g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 35mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate, 2g fiber,
13g sugar, 3g protein; Daily Values: 2% vitamin A; 50% vitamin C; 10% calcium; 2% iron.
*Thawed frozen berries or other fruit can be used in this recipe.