Garden Patch SaladReceta en Español
Servings:5Serving Size:2 cupsRecipe Cost:$9.02Cost per Serving:$1.80
- 1 pound (about 2) thinly sliced zucchini
- 1 pound (about 2) thinly sliced yellow squash
- 1 pound (about 2) peeled and thinly sliced cucumbers
- 2 thinly sliced bell peppers
- Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 thinly sliced white onion
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large serving bowl, toss together all ingredients.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Source: Beth Maxedon, Shelby County SNAP-Ed Assistant
110 calories; 3.5g total fat; 0.5g saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 0mg cholesterol; 135mg sodium; 20g carbohydrate; 6g fiber; 9g sugar; 0g added sugar; 5g protein; 0% Daily Value of vitamin D; 6% Daily Value of calcium; 10% Daily Value of iron; 20% Daily Value of potassium.