Green Beans with Feta Cheese and Dill
Servings:Makes 10 servingsServing Size:1 cup
- 2 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed
- ¼ cup low fat Italian dressing
- ¼ cup traditional Feta cheese
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- ¼ cup chopped fresh dill
- ¼ cup almonds
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Steam green beans in a small amount of water for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Rinse with cold water. Drain.
- Place the cooked green beans in a large bowl and add the remaining ingredients.
- Toss to coat.
- Serve immediately or chill to serve later.
Source: Plate it up! Kentucky Proud Project.
100 calories; 4g fat; 170mg sodium; 10g carbohydrate; 3g protein; 3g fiber.