Hawaiian PizzaReceta en Español
Servings:Makes 6 servingsServing Size:1 sliceRecipe Cost:$6.80Cost per Serving:$1.13
- 1 premade pizza crust, 10 inches
- ¼ cup barbeque sauce
- ¾ cup reduced-fat mozzarella cheese, shredded and divided
- ½ cup pineapple tidbits, drained
- ½ cup sliced mushrooms
- ½ cup cooked chicken, shredded
- ½ cup spinach
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- ⅛ teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place pizza crust on oven baking sheet. Spread barbeque sauce on premade crust. Sprinkle
½ cup mozzarella over the crust and sauce. Add pineapple, mushrooms, chicken and spinach.
- Top with remaining mozzarella and red onion slices.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool 5 minutes, sprinkle with red pepper flakes (if using).
Source: Adapted from https://www. fruitsandveggies morematters.org
260 calories; 8g total fat; 4g saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 25mg cholesterol; 390mg sodium; 34g carbohydrate; 0g fiber; 10g sugar; 0g added sugar; 17g protein; 0% Daily Value of vitamin D; 20% Daily Value of calcium; 10% Daily Value of iron; 2% Daily Value of potassium.