Holiday Turkey SaladReceta en Español
Servings:Makes 6 servingsServing Size:1 cupRecipe Cost:$10.95Cost per Serving:$1.83
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 pounds cooked turkey breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 (14 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup halved red grapes
- 3 chopped celery stalks
- ⅔ cup pecan halves
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add turkey pieces and cook until lightly browned. Let turkey cool slightly.
- In a small bowl, mix together yogurt and honey. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together pineapple, grapes, celery, and pecans. Add turkey. Add yogurt dressing until desired texture.
- Refrigerate until well chilled.
Source: Katie Shoultz, Extension Specialist, University of Kentucky Cooperative Extension Service
390 calories; 11g total fat; 1.5g saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 125mg cholesterol; 180mg sodium; 21g carbohydrate; 2g fiber; 18g sugar; 3g added sugar; 51g protein; 0% Daily Value of vitamin D; 6% Daily Value of calcium; 10% Daily Value of iron; 15% Daily Value of potassium.