Honey Mustard Chicken FingersReceta en Español
- 1/3 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons mustard, any type
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds uncooked chicken tenders or boneless chicken breast, sliced into strips
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- Wash hands with warm water and soap, scrubbing for at least 20 seconds.
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, honey, mustard, garlic powder, paprika (optional), and black pepper. Stir well.
- Trim any fat from chicken. After handling raw poultry, scrub hands with warm water and soap, for at least 20 seconds.
- Using tongs, add chicken to sauce in bowl. Turn pieces over to coat all sides with sauce.
- Refrigerate chicken for 30 minutes, turning over once or twice.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lightly coat a baking sheet pan with nonstick spray.
- Place breadcrumbs in a shallow bowl. Lift chicken out of bowl one piece at a time, keeping a good layer of sauce on the chicken. Put chicken on the breadcrumbs and turn to coat all sides. Discard any remaining sauce.
- Place chicken pieces on pan in a single layer.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove pan from oven and carefully turn chicken pieces over.
- Return pan to oven and bake 10 more minutes, or until a thermometer inserted into the thickest piece reads 165 degrees F.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator within 2 hours.
270 calories; 5g total fat; 1.5g saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 80mg cholesterol; 280mg sodium; 27g total carbohydrate; 0g dietary fiber; 7g total sugars; 0g added sugars; 29g protein; 0% Daily Value of vitamin D; 0% Daily Value of calcium; 10% Daily Value of iron; 0% Daily Value of potassium.