Italian Pasta SaladReceta en Español
Servings:10Serving Size:3/4 cup Recipe Cost:$3.24 Cost per Serving:$0.32
- 4 cups whole-wheat pasta, cooked
- 2 cups broccoli florets, blanched and chopped
- 1 cup carrots, sliced
- 1/2 cup red or green pepper, diced
- 1 cup green onion, sliced
- 3/4 cup light Italian salad dressing
Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate for about 30 minutes before serving.
Make it a Meal
Pair this pasta salad with grilled chicken, strawberries, and milk.
Source: Adapted from United States Department of Agriculture, What's Cooking USDA Mixing Bowl, March 2015. www.usda.gov/whatscooking
110 calories; 4g total fat; 0.5g saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 0mg cholesterol; 200mg sodium; 16g total carbohydrate; 16g total carbohydrate; 1g fiber; 2g sugar; 0g added sugar; 0% Daily Value vitamin d; 2% Daily Value calcium; 6% Daily Value iron; 4% Daily Value potassium.