Kale and Cauliflower SaladReceta en Español
Servings:10Serving Size:1 cup
- 1 15-ounce can chickpeas, drained and patted dry
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cups finely chopped kale
- 4 cups (1 large head) finely chopped cauliflower
- ½ cup roasted sunflower seeds
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- *1 clove garlic, minced
- *4 tablespoons olive oil
- *1 tablespoon lemon juice
- *1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- *2 teaspoons sugar
- *½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Toss chickpeas with olive oil and spread on baking sheet.
- Roast 20 minutes, stirring once and then let cool.
- Combine kale, cauliflower, onion, sunflower seeds, cranberries, and cooled chickpeas in a large bowl.
- ***In a small bowl whisk together dressing ingredients until combined.
- ***Pour dressing over salad ingredients and toss to combine.
Make it a Meal
Pair it with ‘How to Cook Chicken’ juicy chicken recipe.
Source: https://fruitsandveggies.org/ Plate it up! Kentucky Proud Project.
200 calories, 11g total fat, 1.5g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 200mg sodium, 22g total carbohydrate, 5g fiber, 9g total sugars, 1g added sugars, 6g protein