No Fuss Oven FrittataReceta en Español
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 (8-ounce) package fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed and sliced into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Wash hands with warm water and soap, scrubbing for at least 20 seconds.
- Gently scrub the onion and asparagus with a clean vegetable brush under cool running water before preparing them. Rinse the mushrooms under cool running water, being sure to remove any dirt; pat dry.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat oil in a large ovenproof skillet. Add onion, mushrooms, and asparagus. Cook until tender (about 5 minutes). Remove from heat.
- Crack eggs into a bowl; add black pepper and salt. Whisk until mixture is uniform in color and texture.
- Pour eggs over vegetables in skillet. Sprinkle top with shredded cheese.
- Place skillet in preheated oven. Bake 10 to 15 minutes until eggs are firm and a thermometer inserted into the center reaches 160 degrees F.
- Cut into six slices and serve warm.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator within 2 hours.
190 calories; 13g total fat; 5g saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 265mg cholesterol; 380mg sodium; 6g total carbohydrate; 2g dietary fiber; 3g total sugars; 0g added sugar; 14g protein; 6% Daily Value of vitamin D; 10% Daily Value of calcium; 15% Daily Value of iron; 8% Daily Value of potassium.