Open “Faced” Sandwiches
- 1 slice of whole-wheat bread or half a bagel
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter, hummus or reduced fat cream cheese
- Assorted sliced and shredded fruits, vegetables, raisins, yogurt covered raisins, pretzels, sunflower seeds
- Toast bread or bagel if desired.
- Spread peanut butter, hummus or cream cheese in a thin layer on the bread.
- Use fruits, vegetables, etc. to create fun faces. The picture shows examples, but you can choose others to fit your holiday or lesson theme.
150 calories; 4g total fat; 1.5g saturated fat;0g trans fat; 10mg cholesterol; 160mg sodium; 26g total carbohydrate; 2g dietary fiber; 9g total sugar; 0g added sugar; 5g protein; 0% Daily Value of vitamin D; 6% Daily Value of calcium; 6% Daily Value of iron; 8% Daily Value of potassium