Parmesan ChickenReceta en Español
Chicken Parm doesn’t get much easier than this. Perfect for those nights when you are pressed for time.
- Cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 ½ pounds split, boneless, skinless chicken breasts (or strips)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese on a plate.
- Spray chicken breasts with cooking spray and dip into the cheese mixture to coat both sides.
- Place chicken on the prepared baking sheet. Spray top of chicken with cooking spray.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- If extra browning and crispness is desired, broil for 5 minutes.
Option: A low sodium Italian seasoning can be made by mixing ¼ teaspoon onion powder, ¼ teaspoon garlic powder, ½ teaspoon dried basil leaves and ½ teaspoon dried oregano leaves.
Nutrition facts per serving: 170 calories; 3g total fat; 1.5g saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 90mg cholesterol; 170mg sodium; 2g carbohydrate; 0g fiber; 0g sugar; 28g protein; 0% Daily Value of vitamin D; 6% Daily Value of calcium; 6% Daily Value of iron; 8% Daily Value of potassium.