Parmesan Fish BakeReceta en Español
Here’s an easy way to get a fish dish into your weekly menu.
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup skim milk
- ¾ cup shredded carrots
- ½ cup (2 ounces) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 6 to 8 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 pound fish fillets
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Sauté the onion and oil in a skillet until the onions are translucent.
- Stir in the flour and salt.
- Add the milk. Cook and stir until thickened.
- Add carrots, cheese and lemon juice.
- Place the fish in a 7 x 11-inch baking dish.
- Pour the sauce over the fish.
- Bake for 25 minutes or to an internal temperature of 145°F on a meat thermometer.
Make it a Meal
- Parmesan Fish Bake
- Hot cooked rice or pasta
- Steamed green beans
- Low-fat milk
- Fresh-caught fish can be used in this recipe.
- Cook fish to 145°F. or until the flesh is opaque and separates easily with a fork.
Nutrition facts per serving: 279 calories; 13 g total fat; 3.5 g saturated fat; 0 g trans fat; 80 mg cholesterol; 392 mg sodium; 11 g carbohydrate; 1 g fiber; 4 g sugars,28 g protein; 70% Daily Value of vitamin A; 15% Daily Value of vitamin C; 20% Daily Value of calcium;4% Daily Value of iron