Pasta PrimaveraReceta en Español
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups assorted vegetables (use any combination of fresh or frozen you have on hand)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 5-ounce can skim evaporated milk
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 4 cups whole grain pasta, cooked
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add vegetables, garlic powder and Italian seasoning; saute for 7- 10 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Add salt, black pepper, evaporated milk and parmesan cheese; cook 2 minutes.
- Gently toss in pasta.
- Serve immediately.
For sampling purposes, mushrooms, broccoli and onions were used for vegetables.
Make it a Meal
Pair this pasta dish with a fruit salad and some low-fat milk!
320 calories; 13g total fat; 2g saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 5mg cholesterol; 400mg; sodium; 42g total carbohydrate; 2g fiber; 7g sugar; 0g added sugar; 11g protein; 6% Daily Value vitamin D; 15% Daily Value calcium; 10% Daily Value iron; 10% Daily Value potassium.