Peach and Blueberry CrumbleReceta en Español
- 1 (28 ounce) can peaches in juice, drained
- 1 ½ cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons softened unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place peaches in a 10-inch cast iron skillet. Sprinkle blueberries on top of peaches.
- In a separate bowl, using a fork, mix together oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt with softened butter. Sprinkle oat crumble over top of peaches and blueberries.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
150 calories; 5g total fat; 3g saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 10mg cholesterol; 80mg sodium; 27g carbohydrate; 3g fiber; 18g sugar; 5g added sugar; 2g protein; 0% Daily Value of vitamin D; 2% Daily Value of calcium; 6% Daily Value of iron; 4% Daily Value of potassium.