Peanut Butter Honeybees
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup nonfat powdered milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Small tube chocolate decorator icing (optional)
- Sliced almonds
- Using a hand mixer or spoon, combine peanut butter, dry milk and honey in a bowl until smooth. Add a little more dry milk if the dough is too sticky to handle.
- Shape teaspoons of dough into balls.
- Place onto a wax paper lined baking sheet and press down slightly.
- If available, cut a small hole into the tube of icing and pipe two or three stripes, a stinger on the end and two dots for eyes on each bee. Insert two or four almond slices into each bee for wings.
- Place in the refrigerator to allow bees to firm, if desired.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
80 calories; 6g total fat; 1g saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 0mg cholesterol; 55mg sodium; 6g total carbohydrate; 1g dietary fiber; 5g total sugars; 4g added sugar; 3g protein; 0% Daily Value of vitamin D; 2% Daily Value of calcium; 0% Daily Value of iron; 2% Daily Value of potassium