Potato HashReceta en Español
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 pounds petite red or gold potatoes, diced to ½ -inch cubes
- 2 diced onions
- 2 diced red bell peppers
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- Heat olive oil and butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add potatoes and toss to coat with oil.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes, stirring for time to time.
- Add onion and peppers. Cook an additional 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Add garlic and cook 2 more minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
160 calories; 4.5g total fat; 1.5g saturated fat; 0gtrans fat; 5mg cholesterol;75mg sodium 26g carbohydrate; 3g fiber; 3g sugar; 0g added sugar; 4g protein; 0% Daily Value of vitamin D; 4% Daily Value of calcium; 6% Daily Value of iron; 15% Daily Value of potassium.