Pulled Pork Autumn SaladReceta en Español
- 3 cups baby spinach
- ½ bag (8 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 2 apples, chopped
- ½ cup sunflower kernels
- 1 cup pulled pork or cooked, shredded chicken
Apple Cider Dressing
½ cup olive oil
½ cup apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon mustard
- Whisk all dressing ingredients together until smooth or shake in a mason jar.
- Toss the spinach and coleslaw mix with the dressing.
- Top salad with apples, sunflower kernels, and shredded pork or chicken.
For pulled pork, season a 3-4 pound boneless shoulder (pork butt) with 1 teaspoon salt and pepper. Place in slow cooker. Cook on low for 8-9 hours, until pork reaches internal temperature of 145 degrees F. Let cook for 10-15 minutes and then shred with a fork.
290 calories; 22g total fat; 4g saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 30mg cholesterol; 380mg sodium; 15g carbohydrate; 2g fiber; 10g sugar; 3g added sugar; 10g protein; 0% Daily Value of vitamin D; 2% Daily Value of calcium; 6% Daily Value of iron; 2% Daily Value of potassium.