Pumpkin Pudding in a Bag
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 2 cups nonfat vanilla yogurt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup pancake syrup
- 15 Graham cracker squares
- Place the pumpkin, yogurt, cinnamon and pancake syrup into a gallon-sized zipper-sealed bag. Remove air and close the bag tightly.
- Knead the bag, until ingredients are completely mixed.
- Crumble crackers into crumbs and divide into 15 small bowls or cups for individual servings.
- Cut the corner off the bag of pumpkin and pipe about ¼ cup of mixture over each graham cracker crumb bowl.
80 calories; 1g total fat; 0g saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 0mg cholesterol; 55mg sodium; 17g total carbohydrate; 1g dietary fiber; 6g total sugars; 1g added sugars; 2g protein; 0% Daily Value of vitamin D; 4% Daily Value of calcium; 6% Daily Value of iron; 2% Daily Value of potassium.