Quick Soft Tacos
Servings:4Serving Size:1 tortilla
- 1 15.5-ounce can low-sodium refried beans
- 4 6-inch whole-wheat flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- ¼ cup salsa or taco sauce
- ½ cup grated mild cheddar cheese
- Spread beans on flat tortilla.
- Top with cheese, lettuce, tomato and taco sauce.
- Fold in half, and cut into two pieces.
Source: LEAP...for Health: Nutrition Education Program, University of Kentucky Cooperative Extension Service.
NUTRITION FACTS PER SERVING: 260 calories; 9g fat; 4g saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 15mg cholesterol; 540mg sodium; 33g carbohydrate; 1g fiber; 4g sugar; 0g added sugars; 12g protein; 0% Daily Value of vitamin D; 15% Daily Value of calcium; 15% Daily Value of iron; 10% Daily Value of potassium.