Roasted Veggie PotatoesReceta en Español
Simple. Yummy. Filling. What more could you ask for? Try this recipe for roasted veggie potatoes and soon you’ll be roasting all types of vegetables.
- Cooking spray
- 3 medium potatoes, washed and cubed
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- ½ cup fresh green beans
- 3 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place potatoes, bell pepper, onion and green beans in a large bowl.
- Put the oil, rosemary, and salt in a small bowl. Stir together.
- Pour the oil mixture over the vegetables. Stir to coat evenly.
- Spread the vegetables on the baking sheet.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until vegetables are tender. Turn and check for desired browning after 10 minutes.
Nutrition facts per serving: 90 calories; 2g total fat; 0g saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 0mg cholesterol; 150mg sodium; 16g carbohydrate; 2g fiber; 2g sugar; 2g protein; 0% Daily Value of vitamin D; 2% Daily Value of calcium; 6% Daily Value of iron; 8% Daily Value of potassium