Salt-Free All-Purpose BlendReceta en Español
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl, using a spoon.
- Place mix into a container that allows you to shake to dispense.
- Use as a substitute for salt to season food.
Cut back on salt little by little – and pay attention to the natural tastes of various foods. Your taste for salt will lessen over time.
0 calories; 0g total fat; 0g saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 0mg cholesterol; 0mg sodium; 1g total carbohydrate; 0g dietary fiber; 0g sugar; 0g protein